Planning a marijuana outdoor garden? Want the garden to flourish and have good growth? Then the first step towards this objective is by buying the right marijuana seeds. Marijuana seeds can be found in both online and offline stores. There are a variety of seeds that one can pick from. Simple doing the right research and finding the right vendor can increase the chance of coming across cannabis seeds that are legit and safe.
Types of seeds
When it comes to seeds three types are common and, one should know of:
- Feminized seeds: These are only female seeds. Once one put them in the soil, they will grow into female bud bearing plants. There are no male seeds in them and thus, the risk of pollination is largely reduced.
- Regular seeds: Now in these seeds, one can find both male and female plants, one will have to remove the male plant’s ones the plants grow and reach their reproductive age.
- Autoflower seeds: These seeds give plants with a small sow to the growth cycle. They are less potent, but also require less work and efforts on the grower’s part.
Few things to consider
Certain things that should be considered while buying cannabis seeds are:
- Always choose the right source of buying seeds. Not having the right source can compromise seed quality.
- Always check the genetic background of the seeds and, stay away from unstable genetics.
- Always buy more seeds as there is always a chance that few seeds will not germinate.
- Look for strains which are easier to germinate and grow.
- Keep in mind the overall cost of the seeds, as the high-end seeds can be quite expensive.
Finding the right marijuana seeds for growing one’s own personal marijuana garden can take some time. It is always better to know which seeds are effective, to not waste the growing season.